Due to popular demand, the organization has announced they will be renovating the waterpark and renaming it The Big Splash Waterpark.
Executive has also announced the concept of its newest boutique hotel, which will be located adjacent to the new waterpark and across from Tsawwassen Mills.
The new additions to Tsawwassen will further develop the area as being a leading shopping and entertainment destination.
Changes to the waterpark include the following:
- All Newly Renovated Pools and Hot Tub
- New Kids Splash Park Equipment and theme
- New Clubhouse Renovation
- New Large “Adult Only” Hot Tub
- New Refinishing of All Slides
- New Clubhouse Beer and Wine Sports Bar
- Vegas Style Cabana Rental Program
- New VIP Private Viewing Deck with DJ Stand
- New Splash Cafe Grill food and beverage outlet with all new menu
- New Espresso and Gelato Bar
- New Landscaping, Park Layout, and all new sun splash patio and umbrella furniture program for maximum sun bathing and picnic area
- New Park-wide Sound and Music System with Text Your Song Request program
- New and exciting Birthday, Group and Party Program for Park Buyouts
- Slide, Golf and Shop Program
New slide additions are also in the works for the 2018 season.
“We are pleased to have established a 99-year lease for the continued enjoyment and development of the 20-acre Splashdown development site in Tsawwassen. We have established an exciting mixed use commercial/residential development plan, which includes a complete re-furbishment of the waterpark, which is already underway, plus a new Executive Hotel. We will be open for business this summer and look forward to welcoming back all of the waterpark’s loyal guests, as well as thousands of new guests to experience the rejuvenated Big Splash waterpark experience,” said Joe Ennis, Director of Services at Executive.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.