The Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) has revealed its anticipated summer concert series lineup for 2017 and will feature a star-studded roster in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday.
Among world renowned Canadian and international artists, Vancouver’s indie rock band Mother Mother will headline the Summer Night Concert series.
The annual Fair at the PNE will kickoff on Saturday, August 19 and will feature a concert every night in the PNE Amphitheatre, which is free with admission to the Fair.
For fans looking to avoid arriving to the Amphitheatre early and battling crowds, the PNE is offering limited reserved seating for each show start at $20. Tickets will be available on May 31 at 10:00 am via the PNE’s website.
PNE Summer Concert Series Lineup
- Saturday, Aug. 19 – Mother Mother
- Sunday, Aug. 20 – Billy Currington
- Tuesday, Aug. 22 – The Pointer Sisters
- Wednesday, Aug. 23 – High Valley
- Thursday, Aug. 24 – ZZ Top
- Friday, Aug. 25 – Chicago
- Saturday, Aug. 26 – Colin James
- Sunday, Aug. 27 – Huey Lewis and The News
- Tuesday, Aug. 29 – Tom Cochrane with Red Rider
- Wednesday, Aug. 30 – The B-52s
- Thursday, Aug. 31 – The Doobie Brothers
- Friday, Sept. 1 – Rick Springfield
- Saturday, Sept. 2 – The Gipsy Kings featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo
- Sunday, Sept. 3 – iHeartRadio Beach Ball (concert lineup to be announced shortly)
- Monday, Sept. 4 – iHeartRadio Beach Ball (concert lineup to be announced shortly)
The 2017 Fair at the PNE will run from Saturday, August 19 to Monday, September 4 with scheduled closures on Monday August 21 and Monday August 28.
In addition to the live music, there will be huge lineup of attractions including the Craft Beer Fest and Farm Country.
Gates open at 11:00am to late (weather permitting).
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.