Whether you’re a freelancer or contractor—having office space can help you focus and collaborate in a way you can’t quite do in the comfort of your own home. Enter Spacekraft.
The unique “coworking” concept gives people a place to work while also experiencing a sense of community in an office type of setting that is your own.
Located in the heart of Burnaby, Spacekraft Coworking is a 10,000 square foot concept space, fully equipped with 74 desks, 13 offices, multiple meeting rooms, and a dedicated fibre-optic internet connection.
The space provides entrepreneurs with flexibility, offering you the options to work by the hour, day, or by the month with 24-hour access in a security monitored building.
Spacekraft currently offers three packages:
A non-assigned desk that can be rented for a few hours at a time or on an unlimited basis.
Guaranteed unlimited access to the same space as well as a locking filing cabinet.
An enclosed office for companies to work out of that are private and secure.
All plans at Spacekraft come with extensive benefits, which include discounts on parking, nearby restaurants, and Modo. Full list of benefits include:
Additionally, the space offers many other benefits, which include:
- Access to group health benefits for extended medical from Granville West Group
- Heavily discounted fitness membership at Goodlife Fitness (more than 50% off regular rate)
- Discounted membership at Driftwood Athletics
- Discounted rates at Element Hotel + Semiahmoo Resort (15% off)
- 15% discount for Business Legal Services with BDO
- 12% discount for legal consultation and service at Whitecap Legal
- 20% discount for Riipen industry programs
- Server Co-location (data centre)
- Free access to partner programming such as Internet Masterminds
- Free Prevue HR assessment
- SpaceKraft programming – Goal Setting/Mastermind, Weekly Mediation
- Free coffee and tea
What sets the hub apart from most coworking spaces is its focus on community. Though desks and offices are occupied by entrepreneurs and freelancers in different fields, Spacekraft hosts scheduled meetups throughout the week where everyone is encouraged to unite and attend mastermind groups, lunches, and casual competitions to create a positive work place.
lounge area, perfect for discussions and/or breaking away from your desk
kitchen area (1 of 2)
Located at 4501 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC. For more information on Spacekraft and their pricing packages, visit their website or call today to book a tour and receive a free day pass.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.