Coworking spaces are all the rage right now. They allow entrepreneurs and start-up companies to have a dedicated desk or office in a shared space. As a result, it gives them an alternative to renting out a whole building or working from home.
Their flagship Spacekraft by CMPNY is located in Burnaby and redefines traditional coworking. This will be their second location, and the first of its kind for Coquitlam.
The Coquitlam location is nestled in the bustling Evergreen neighbourhood, making it a convenient spot with the new SkyTrain line.
The 13,225 square-foot space features: 34 offices, 67 desks, a video/photo room for content creators, and finally, a child-friendly area.
“We are so excited to bring the innovation and features of CMPNY to our brand-new location in Coquitlam, giving more options to Tri-City entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and freelancers to grow their business” says Darryl Bosa, founder of CMPNY. “CMPNY creates a culture of grit, community, and perseverance for it’s members, and we believe a space to unite likeminded business owners is crucial to spark inspiration and success.”
The membership-based office space has many benefits including:
- Amenities – provides a wide array of first class physical amenities. These include: complete access to enterprise-grade IT infrastructure, lounge areas with bean bag chairs and hammocks, a meditation room, a video/photo room, broadcast room, foosball and ping-pong tables, a full kitchen and meeting spaces
- Benefits – offers access to comprehensive benefits and wellness plans
- Community – operates with a dedicated staff whose genuine desire is to keep their members happy. This includes the facilitation of extensive networking opportunities
- Continuing Education – offers regular educational workshops and seminars that are accessible and also relevant, to help members achieve their work-related and personal goals
- Unique Programming – offers purpose-driven programming designed to enhance perseverance and grit, and to drive member success
“The members are the most important part of CMPNY, and we want to ensure they have the tools to grow both personally and professionally.” says Clare Linton, CMPNY’s Director of Marketing and Sales. “Our Coquitlam location reflects our desire to foster a new, adaptable platform for members to work in that’s innovative and flexible for entrepreneurs of all types, which is why one of the amenities we’re most proud of at the new location is the offering of a child-friendly space.”
Location: 301-3007 Glen Drive, Coquitlam.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.