OpenTable announced their 2016 list of the top 100 best outdoor dining restaurants across Canada.
The list is based on restaurant reviews from over 275,000 OpenTable users. Ontario led the pack with 41 winning restaurants, while BC came in second place with 34.
“Outdoor dining has become a staple in Canada’s highly anticipated patio season, with locals and tourists on the search for the next lush landscape or urban oasis to enjoy the warm weather and a memorable dining experience,” said Ziv Schierau, Head of National Accounts for OpenTable Canada. “The 2016 honourees on our 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants list illustrate the diverse tastes and inviting outdoors that have come to define Canada’s summer dining scene whether you are on the east coast, west coast or visiting somewhere in between.”
Among the list were plenty of establishments in the Metro Vancouver area.
- Arms Reach Bistro, Vancouver
- Bella Gelateria & Pizzeria, Vancouver
- Blue Canoe Waterfront Restaurant, Richmond
- Boathouse Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver
- Boathouse on Kits Beach, Vancouver
- Boathouse New West, New Westminster
- Boathouse Port Moody, Port Moody
- Boathouse White Rock, White Rock
- Bridges, Vancouver
- Dockside Restaurant, Vancouver
- Edible Canada at the Market, Vancouver
- Glowbal, Vancouver
- Hart House Restaurant, Burnaby
- The Keg Yaletown, Vancouver
- L’Antipasto, Vancouver
- PIER 7, North Vancouver
- Seasons in the Park, Vancouver
- Tapenade Bistro, Richmond
- The Teahouse Restaurant, Vancouver
- Uli’s Restaurant, White Rock
To view the full list of winning restaurants, visit their website.
More patios you should know about:
Photo: jennchanphotography / 604 Now Flickr Pool
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.