Vanilla Coke is a vanilla flavored version of the Coca-Cola soft drink introduced by the company in the early 2000s. The new flavor was an automatic hit in most parts of the world but apparently not in Vancouver (I know right?).
Unfortunately in November 2005, after slumping sales, The Coca-Cola Company discontinued Vanilla Coke in North America and Great Britain.
Many Vancouverites to this day add Vanilla Coke to their list of “things to grab” when traveling to the United States. Fortunately, there are a few stores around the 604 that still sell Vanilla Coke! See the list below
Vanilla Coke in Vancouver
- Gamedeals Video Games (New West) 407 Columbia St – (604)-540-0582
- Sticky’s Candy (New West) 618 6th Street – (604)-544-8090
- Pick N Pay (Burnaby) 9640 Cameron Street – (604)-421-6419
- Solo Market (Vancouver) 2621 Commercial Dr – (604)-876-0950
- Hasty Market (Vancouver) 3150 Main St – (604)-874-9309
- The Sandwich Shop at Longsdale Quay (Vancouver) #102 Lonsdale Quay Market – (604)-980-0429
- Strong’s Market (Vancouver) 4560 Dunbar St – (604)-266-1401
- Donald’s Market (Vancouver) 2279 Commercial Dr – (604)-255-1440
- Student Luckt Market (UBC/Vancouver) Suite 106-5728 University Blvd – (604)-224-5131
Be sure to call the store before heading over to save yourself some time and ensure they have it!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.