604 Now

Vancouver Weather Forecast Calls For A Chance Of Flurries Today

Vancouver weather forecast

Photo: SilentObserver / 604 Now Flickr Pool

It was originally expected to be sunny today, but now the Vancouver weather forecast calls for a potential snowfall instead.

According to Environment Canada, there’s a chance of flurries or rain showers Friday.

RELATED: Snowfall Caused Numerous Delays For Translink Yesterday Morning

Photo: Environment Canada

Vancouver Weather Forecast

Friday calls for a 70% chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. It’ll change to a 30% chance of flurries or rain showers near noon.

Saturday will see nothing but clear skies and a high of 9°C (granted the forecast doesn’t change again). Sunday calls for the same conditions and a daytime high of 8°C is forecasted.


Log in or create an account to save content

Become a local insider