An exciting new eatery has just popped up in Chinatown, and it’s all about dumplings. Hey Dumplings is now open on Keefer Street and they’re cooking up some delicious eats you must try.
Their menu features both meat and potato filled dumplings, including a couple of vegan options.
New Chinatown Eatery Dedicated To Dumplings
- Pelmeni Poutine: homemade vegan gravy and delicious cheese curds
- Pesto Pelmeni: sunflower seed and arugula pesto
- Beet Pesto Pelmeni (Vegan): beet and basil pesto with sunflower seeds
- Ginger Scallion Pelmeni (Vegan): spicy ginger scallion sauce and sriracha
- Creamy Dill Pelmeni: dumplings tossed in a creamy dill sauce
- Buffalo Hot Sauce Pelmeni: dumplings tossed in buffalo hot sauce and topped with a blue cheese drizzle
- Butter Chicken Pelmeni: dumplings in a tangy butter chicken sauce
Get dill pickles, beet salad or a cucumber radish salad to go with your dumplings. But make sure to save room for dessert—they serve up berry dumplings with cinnamon honey ice cream.
Where: 280 Keefer Street, Vancouver
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.