Translink is making some service changes to their current schedule, effective July 26th.
The changes mainly include adding more night buses around Vancouver and additional routes for the Coquitlam, Port Moody and Langley regions.
Funding will come from the first phase of the 10-year transit improvement plan. In total, Translink will be adding 24,000 annual service hours of permanent bus improvements across the Lower Mainland.
The transit changes will reduce overcrowding at stations, reduce wait times and extend service hours.
Seasonal changes to the following routes:
- 19 Metrotown Station/Stanley Park
- 150 Coquitlam Central Station/White Pine Beach
- 179 Buntzen Lake/Coquitlam Central Station
- 227 Lynn Valley Centre
- C19 Alma/Spanish Banks
- C52 Seaside/White Rock Centre
Permanent Changes to the following routes:
- 6 Davie/Downtown
- 160 Port Coquitlam Station/Kootenay Loop
- 171 Coquitlam Central Station/Fremont
- 172 Coquitlam Central Station/Riverside
- 173 Coquitlam Central Station/Cedar
- 174 Coquitlam Central Station/Rocklin
- 180 Moody Centre Station/Lougheed Station
- 183 Moody Centre Station/Coquitlam Central Station
- 186 Coquitlam Central Station/Hampton Park
- 187 Coquitlam Central Station/Parkway Blvd
- 257 Horseshoe Bay/Vancouver Express
- 590 Langley South/Langley Centre & C63 Langley/Fernridge
- N8 Downtown/Fraser NightBus
- N9 Downtown/Lougheed Station/Coquitlam Central Station
- N20 Downtown/Victoria NightBus
- N35 Downtown/SFU NightBus
For more information on these routes and the changes involved, visit the website.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.