Wanderlust, anyone? Our country has so many beautiful parks and areas to explore; sometimes a little trip to wander around your own backyard is all you really need.
The Parks Canada Discovery Pass allows you to explore all National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across the country.
The free pass gives you unlimited entry into the parks throughout the year.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all travelling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park, or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.
- The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.
- Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.
- Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass
- Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.
- Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
The pass is extremely beneficial if you like to explore nature and beautiful spots across the country. It may even inspire you to look at all the beauty BC and Canada has to offer!
Use it at one of the seven stunning parks in BC, including Glacier National Park of Canada, Yoho National Park of Canada, Mount Revelstoke National Park of Canada, and more.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.