Nearly 200 units will become available this March as BlueSky Properties gears up to debut BlueSky Chinatown, much needed rental inventory on Main and Georgia.
The new condo will provide 191 suites comprised of studios, one, and two bedroom rentals in the 18 storey mixed-used building just minutes away from transit and the downtown core.
Studios start from $1,195/month, 1 Bedrooms from $1,495/month and 2 Bedrooms from $2,295/month.
- Washer/dryer in each home
- Views of downtown Vancouver, False Creek and the North Shore mountains
- 1,500 Square foot fitness centre
- LaundroMutt Pet Washing Station + Bike repair room
- Useful amenities including the 9th floor entertaining kitchen and lounge, 9th floor outdoor lounge with stunning views, BBQ, outdoor theatre and fireplace, community garden plots
BlueSky Chinatown is situated in a unique location, with easy access to downtown Vancouver, transit, and plenty of independent shops, pubs and restaurants. Renters will be able to take advantage of living above retail, with both a bank and grocery store proposed as tenants on the street level of the new building.
One of the bonuses of living in Chinatown is being able to step into nearby cultural sites and parks including the Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden and Andy Livingstone Park.
Canucks fans and concert goers will also appreciate the location, being one skytrain stop or short walk away from Rogers Arena.
Who It’s For:
BlueSky Chinatown is an ideal fit for people who want to live in a vibrant, culturally rich neighbourhood that is walking distance to downtown and steps to some of the coolest restaurants and shopping in the city.
If anything, the condo is perfect for both pet owners and pet owners alike. BlueSky Chinatown is a pet friendly building, which makes it that much more unique given there are so few of these in Vancouver.
- 183 East Georgia Street (at Main Street)
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.