It looks like summer-like temperatures are going to stick around a bit longer. The Vancouver weather forecast calls for some sizzling conditions across the region tomorrow.
According to Environment Canada, it’s going to feel like 30°C in some parts of the region on Tuesday.
Vancouver Weather Forecast
Monday will see a mix of sun and cloud throughout the day. Temperatures will hit a high of 23°C, while the humidex will make it feel like it’s 27°C.
Tuesday is also forecasted to see a mix of sun and cloud. Temperatures will hit a high of 27°C inland, while the humidex will make it feel like it’s 30°C.
Showers are in store for Wednesday before clear skies return on Thursday.
This Weekend’s Top Stories:
- Driver Goes Through Steveston Village By Driving On Sidewalk (VIDEO)
- 3-Wheeled Pickup Does Donut On Highway, Driver-Police Foot-Chase Ensues
- Summer Snowstorm To Dump Up To 30 cm Of Snow On Parts Of BC
- PNE 2019 Free Admission Dates and Special Discounts
- Vancouver Voted As The Friendliest City In The World