Vancouver pastry shop, Thierry, which is a high-end patisserie, will be hosting events throughout chocolate week which showcase the science, art and love behind the passion of chocolate!
Here’s a little summary of what to expect each day of Chocolate week, which is from October 22-28.
- Monday: Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate – Thierry will be launching their new line of Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate this day!
- Tuesday: Chocolate and Bubbles – Chocolate and red wine sound good to you? Us too! Be there on Tuesday as Thierry’s chef will share his secrets on chocolate as guests get to explore the fine art of wine and chocolate combinations!
- Wednesday: 80% Chocolate – Thierry will unveil a new extra-dark, 80% chocolate to its menu! A typical candy bar contains 10% cocoa.
- Thursday: Chocolate-Dipped Macarons – Thierry’s famous macaroons combined with their world winning chocolate, is a combination to die for! You will also receive a recipe for the amazing treat if you’re a guest that day.
- Friday: Maranon Chocolate Sampling – the name says it all. Stop by from 5pm to 7pm to sample some of the rarest chocolates in the world!
- Saturday: Gianduja Liquid Chocolate – this chocolate is a mix of almonds, hazelnuts and chocolate combined which makes an amazing paste which is just about liquid at room temperature. Not only is it delicious, but it’s origins go all the way back to Napoleon’s regency when it was first invented in Turin, Italy!
- Sunday: Dark Chocolate Mendiant – a mendicant is a chocolate disk topped with dried fruit and nuts, this dark chocolate work of art is truly amazing!
The above sound good to you? Be sure to stop by Thierry for Chocolate Week!