The City of Vancouver is undergoing a liquor policy review and wants to hear from you! To balance growing safety concerns and a thriving community, Vancouver is working to evolve regulations and follow suit with the Provincial changes.
Areas under review include
- Where and when liquor is sold, made, or served
- Size and types of venues that serve liquor
- Rules for liquor on patios
- Supporting no- or low-liquor entertainment options
— City of Vancouver (@CityofVancouver) April 14, 2016
Feedback from the survey about the city’s liquor policies will be used towards the Vancouver Liquor Strategy. You can take the survey via Talk Vancouver until May 15th 2016. Everyone from non-drinkers, occasional and regulars are invited to take part.
There are also pop-up City Hall liquor policy review events this weekend:
- April 16, 10am-2pm @ Nat Bailey Farmers Market
- April 17, 10am-2pm @ Hastings Park Farmers Market
Written by Amar Mirchandani @amarmirch