How do I place a comment?
To place a comment on the site all you need to do is fill in the comment form beneath the specific post to which you’d like to join the discussion. You don’t need to register or login but you will need to fill in a basic information like a username and email address.
Do I need to use my real name?
No, you can comment anonymously if you like. We don’t verify whether you enter valid details in the comment form. However, if there are any concerns or complaints about your comment we may be forced to remove it if we’re not able to contact you seeking clarification.
Can I use different names each time I comment?
Yes, however we encourage you to always use the same name. We can monitor IP addresses and if we see a number of comments (particularly on the same post) coming from the same IP address but from different names this may be ground for removal if we determine a commenter is “pretending” to be a number of different people.
What can I do if I object to a comment on the site?
Since we don’t moderate comments, we encourage anyone to contact us if they have an issue with a comment. We are particularly sensitive to those that are defamatory, factually inaccurate or are abusive in anyway. We will also remove comments that are not pertinent to the discussion at hand or serve merely as non-constructive insults to staff or fellow commenter’s.
Isn’t that censorship?
No. We have an open comment system because we aim to provide and promote an open channel for dialogue among readers of the site. But since an open system of this nature may be subject to misuse and abuse we will remove comments when necessary. Our intention is never to censor opinions. Commentary expressed in a civil manner will not be removed from the site.
Who can I contact if I have any questions, complaints or suspect comment abuse? Please contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit of one entry per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Contests will require participants to enter through the form(s) indicated in the contest page.
- Contests will run for the period of time indicated on each individual contest page.
- Only eligible entry forms received during the contest period will be entered in the contest.
- Contests may run in conjunction with an advertorial.
- Winners will not be required to purchase an item in order to win.
- Contests are open to all Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their province, except for promoters and partners of the contest, and their immediate families.
- Failure to (i) comply with these Terms or the Contest Rules, or (ii) provide 604 Now with proof of eligibility for a contest may disqualify you from a Contest or from a prize at 604 Now’s sole discretion.
- The prize must be picked up by the winner, unless otherwise specified on the Contests page.
- The prize must be accepted as described. Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other products or services.
- A random number generator selects winners.
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours of draw time and have 24 hours to claim their prize, unless otherwise noted on an individual contest page. Winners are announced through @604Now on Twitter.
External Link Disclaimer
604 Now contains links to external; third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up to date digest of current news stories. By providing links to other sites, 604 Now does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to 604 Now. 604 Now does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do we represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to 604 Now assume complete responsibility and risk in your use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
The images used in this blog’s posts are found from different sources all over the Internet, and are assumed to be in public domain and are displayed under the fair use principle. We provide information on the image’s source and author whenever possible, and link back to the owner’s website wherever applicable.
If you are the owner of the images and you believe that their use on this site is in violation of any copyright law, then please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
604 Now share’s the best images we find on the Internet with other bloggers and photography enthusiasts, and is not meant to deliberately infringe on the rights of the image owners. We respect all the intellectual property of the owners, and will modify the posts or remove the images at the owners’ request immediately.
If on the other hand, you would like 604 Now to continue to display your work, but find errors in the information regarding the images, please inform us immediately so we can correct the text of the affected posts.
Terms and conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The opinions of 604 Now’s social media channel creators, moderators, posters and commenters are their own, and not necessarily that of 604 Now or its affiliates. 604 Now will not be held liable for any injury resulting from such statements.