As a leader in the second-hand marketplace, Vancouver’s Craigslist page for ‘free stuff’ is always littered with used goods. As they say “one man’s junk is another man’s treasure.”
Old furniture is a common free item as it often just needs a good clean or touch up. We took a look at some of the less common finds:
- In need of new chairs? Theatre seats for community groups, art organizations or schools are currently up for grabs in Vancouver.
- If for some odd reason you need a bumper, there’s one waiting for a new home in Maple Ridge.
- Have an unorganized freezer that needs organizing? A Burnaby resident is giving away free freezer dividers.
- Fashion accessories come in all shapes and sizes, especially these dark green boas shipped from Korea.
- Ever reminisce about being a kid? There’s a Richmond resident willing to save you by giving away a free adults coloring book. But for the love of god, don’t call them..
- If there’s a young one in your family looking for backyard playhouse, this one could do the trick with some minor touch ups.
- To match your broken cabinets, someone from Maple Ridge is offering free broken granite.
Round-up by Amar Mirchandani @amarmirch