World Oceans Day is Saturday, June 8th and there’s no better place to celebrate than the Vancouver Aquarium.
It’s set to be an exciting day with plenty to see and do:
- Get to know the Ocean Wise initiatives and programs, and learn how you can get involved in ocean conservation.
- Discover the newest residents in the Graham Amazon Gallery – a flutter of beautiful butterflies.
- Enjoy energetic live performances from Bobs and Lolo. This dynamic duo will have the whole family dancing.
- Be amongst the first to watch A Reef Reborn 4-D – the amazing new movie in our 4-D Theatre.
- Get hands on with local marine invertebrates like sea anemones and sea stars with our mobile aquariums and Wet Labs.
- Connect with the One Ocean Expeditions crew in real time as they join us from onboard a vessel off the coast of Ireland.
- Be entertained by our puppet troupe, enjoy arts and crafts, and face painting – fun for the young and the young-at-heart. Did we mention there’ll be cake?
World Oceans Day at the Vancouver Aquarium
Location: Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park - 845 Avison Way, Vancouver
Admission: $21 - $38
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday June 8th, 2019