Don’t be shy to bare it all. The World Naked Bike Ride returns to Vancouver this June and aims to be a “positive” protest against car culture, oil spills, and pipelines.
This event also serves as a celebration of creativity, individuality, and the human powered machine.
This year’s ride will take place on June 12 beginning at noon.
Riders are welcome to meet at Sunset Beach (near the corner of Beach Avenue and Bute Street) at 12pm. As always, participation for the ride and activities during the day are free.
View this post on Instagram
Below you’ll find ride details and rules.
- Route: About 8 – 10 km with easy elevation.
- Ride speed: Leisurely.
- Dress code: Bare as you dare and be creative.
- Parking: There is plenty of paid parking in the area, but it will fill up quickly.
- Wear a helmet! Organizers want all riders to be safe.
- Bare as you dare! Nudity is not mandatory. Wear fun, attention grabbing clothes, costumes, accessories, and paints!
- This is a body positive event. Respect the diversity of the many different body types and genders.
- This is NOT a sexual event. Organizers want everyone to feel safe.
- Acting in a sexual way will get you removed (also, it’s illegal).
- Private parts are still private. Don’t grope, touch, or ogle other peoples’ parts. Please don’t bring yours or their private parts up as a topic of conversation with someone you don’t know.
- This is a “Leave No Trace” event. Don’t litter and take everything out that you bring in, including your clothes.
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
This ride will take place rain or shine.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Lead photo by Nathan Rupert / Flickr
World Naked Bike Ride Vancouver 2021
Location: Sunset Beach Park
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday June 12th, 2021