In celebration of International Pillow Fight Day, a massive Vancouver pillow fight will be taking place on Saturday, April 6th, 2019.
Wear pajamas (optional) and bring your fluffiest pillows to the Vancouver Art Gallery, where the action will start at 3:00 p.m.
The goal of the event is to make it seem unexpected to spectators nearby.
So, in keeping with that, there are a few rules:
- Don’t be at the location until exactly 3:00 p.m.
- Keep your pillows well hidden until the starting time.
- Right at 3:00 p.m., rush in screaming “PILLOW FIGHT!”
- Stay in the plaza area and off the roads and sidewalks.
- Hit ONLY people with pillows.
- Use common sense and please don’t hurt anyone who is participating in the event.
The event will happen rain or shine and usually lasts about half an hour.
Click here to discover neighbourhood maps detailing areas of where to find the best cherry blossoms around all of Vancouver.
Vancouver Pillow Fight Day 2019
Location: Vancouver Art Gallery - 750 Hornby Street, Vancouver
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday April 6th, 2019