Need some more nature in your life? The Vancouver Park Board Tree Sale is exactly what you need then.
This event is organized for Vancouver residents to enhance our urban forests in a sustainable manner.
On that note, there will be 21 tree varieties available at the tree sale.
Our semi-annual $10 tree sale is back, and trees are already selling quickly! Fruit, flowering and evergreen varieties available. Pre-purchase here for pickup on Sept 21: https://t.co/hxvQTyvlWW #VanTrees #Vancouver pic.twitter.com/hf9ZVFOxrx
— Vancouver Park Board (@ParkBoard) September 10, 2019
As of September 10th, $10 trees are now available online for purchase.
Pre-ordered tree(s) will be ready for pick-up on Saturday, September 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Hillcrest Centre.
Here’s what you need to know before you purchase or pick up your tree:
- Trees are only available to residents of Vancouver, with a maximum of three trees per household
- Proof of Vancouver residency must be provided at the time of purchase and pick up to be eligible
- Receipts can be presented via mobile phone or print out
- Cash sales of a limited number of unclaimed trees will begin at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 21
- If you have purchased a tree and it is not picked up by 2:00 p.m., you risk forfeiting it to cash sale with no refund
- If you purchased a tree by mistake, email PBTree@vancouver.ca to get a refund
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Vancouver Park Board Tree Sale 2019
Location: Hillcrest Centre - 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, Vancouver
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday September 21st, 2019