If you’re looking to add some beautiful greenery to your house, the Vancouver Park Board Tree Sale is calling your name.
This event is organized so that Vancouver residents can enhance our urban forest in a sustainable manner. On that note, there will be 28 tree varieties available at the tree sale.
As of May 1, $10 trees are now available online for purchase.
Pre-ordered tree(s) will be ready for pick-up on Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th at the Nat Bailey Stadium overflow parking lot.
Here’s what you need to know before you purchase or pick up your tree:
- Trees are only available to residents of Vancouver, with a maximum of three trees per household
- Proof of Vancouver residency must be provided at the time of purchase to be eligible for a tree rebate
- Receipts can be presented via mobile phone or print out
- Cash sales of a limited number of unclaimed trees will begin at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday
- If you have purchased a tree and it is not picked up by 2:00 p.m., you risk forfeiting it to cash sale with no refund
- If you purchased a tree by mistake, email PBTree@vancouver.ca to get a refund
- Vehicle access: Off of Midlothian Ave (between W 29th and E 33rd).
- Pedestrian and cyclist access: 4601 Ontario St (between E 33rd and E 30th Ave)
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Vancouver Park Board Tree Sale 2019
Location: Nat Bailey Stadium overflow parking lot - 4601 Ontario Street, Vancouver
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Saturday); 2:00 p.m. (Sunday)
Date: Saturday May 11th, 2019 - Sunday May 12th, 2019