If you love burgers, then September is the month for you.
For two full weeks, the entire nation will be biting into delicious specialized burgers for the annual burger festival.
That’s right, an entire festival dedicated to burgers. Le Burger week is back from September 1 to 14, 2021.
- Here’s All 30 Food Vendors You’ll Be Able To Taste At The PNE
- This Richmond Restaurant Has Robot Waiters That Serve You Food
Le Burger week will take place at participating restaurants all across Vancouver starting Wednesday, September 1st.
The purpose of the event is to bring awareness and to support local restaurants. A percentage of every burger sold at a participating restaurant will also be donated to non-profit organization to work toward improving local communities.
Participating Metro Vancouver Restaurants
The annual event is expected to be even bigger and better this year, with over 1,000 restaurants participating all across Canada. Here is a list of participating local restaurants and their feature burger:
- 12 Kings Pub – Loaded Royal Burger for $18
- 1931 Gallery Bistro – 1931 Signature Bison Burger for $24
- Bells and Whistles – The Supreme
- Bells and Whistles Dunbar – The Supreme
- Black + Blue – Burger TBA
- Blaze Gourmet Burgers – Falafel Blaze Burger
- BREWHALL – BBQ Smokehouse Burger for $20
- Cat and Fiddle Pub – Porky Pig at the Cookout
- Cavu Kitchen Bar – La Grand Poutine Burger for $22
- Coast Restaurant – On The Coast Burger for $21
- Dell Lanes Sports Lounge and Restaurant – Burger TBA
- Dublin Calling Vancouver – World Famous Smash Burger for $14.95
- East Side Craft House – The Bar Star for $17.95
- Fable Diner – Pizza Burger for $15
- Flipside Burgers – The Onion Crunch
- KOKOMO – Kokomo Burger
- Taphouse Coquitlam – Big T Burger for $24.75
- Taphouse Guildford – Big T Burger for $24.75
- Majdoubi – Burger TBA
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar Davie – Loaded Beyond Spicy Burger for $19.75
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar Campbell River – Loaded Beyond Spicy Burger for $19.75
- The Paradise Grill – Paradise Found
- Vault Restaurant – Vault Burger for $20.99
- Vera’s Burger Shack – Thai One on! for $14
A First Look At Some Bites
If you aren’t drooling yet, take a look at some of the feature burgers coming this week.
The Bar Star at East Side Craft House
1931 Signature Bison Burger at 1931 Gallery Bistro
La Grand Poutine Burger at Cavu Kitchen Bar
The Onion Crunch at Flipside Burgers
Pizza Burger at Fable Diner
So if you love burgers, be sure to make your bucket list of ones to tries.
Stay updated on things happening in Metro Vancouver, check out our Events section.
Le Burger Week Vancouver
Location: Various restaturants
Date: Wednesday September 1st, 2021 - Tuesday September 14th, 2021