If you like craft beer, cider, entertainment, and delicious food, then the Vancouver Craft Beer Week is calling your name.
The event returns to the PNE Grounds from Friday, May 31st to Sunday June 9th, 2019.
- Vancouver Is Hosting A 3-Day Tattoo Show This Spring
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival Announces Dates For 2019
- 100+ craft breweries and cideries
- 300+ beers and ciders
- Bands, buskers, and DJs
- Games areas
- Food Trucks
Vancouver Craft Beer Week started in 2010 at a small venue hosting about 100 beer aficionados and 15 breweries.
Over the past 10 years, it has evolved from Canada’s first-ever craft beer week into a cultural engine that showcases music, food, art, and craft beer at events across the city. This year it takes place from the last weekend of May to the second weekend of June.
Not to mention, this year’s festival will once again be offering weekend passes! With your weekend pass you will get expedited entry to the festival on both days.
Want to take your Vancouver Craft Beer Week experience to the next level?
A limited number of VIP Passes are available for 2018, in single day or weekend passes. Your VIP Ticket includes:
Early entry to the VIP area – VIP ticket holders will be able to enter the VIP area and start sampling 30 mins before gates open to GA ticket holders.
- Expedited entry to the festival (separate entrance)
- Access to the VIP Only area within the VCBW Festival Grounds
- 10 Drink Tokens
- 1 Food Voucher (for catering in the VIP Area only)
- Access to special beers not available outside of the VIP Area
- VIP only Washrooms
- Music and DJs on the VIP Stage
Tickets are on sale now and start at $35.
This is a 19+ event.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Vancouver Craft Beer Week 2019
Location: PNE Grounds - 2901 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
Admission: $35 - $140
Time: Varies by day
Date: Friday May 31st, 2019 - Sunday June 9th, 2019