When it comes to cheese and meat, they’re a match made in heaven. The Vancouver Cheese and Meat Festival takes over Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre on Saturday, September 14th, 2019.
- Vancouver is Hosting a Mac and Cheese Festival This August
- Here’s The 90+ Food Trucks Coming To The Columbia StrEAT Festival in New West
Explore the smells, tastes, and textures of cheese, charcuterie, and accompaniments, while pairing them with wine, cider, beer, and mixed drinks.
So what does your ticket get you at this glorious event?
As you arrive, you’ll be given a charcuterie board (that you can keep) and a tasting glass. From here you can walk around at your leisure tasting cheeses, meats, accompaniments, and beverages.
You can choose from three ticket types. They are:
- Tasting Ticket – Gets you access to the tasting session time you purchase
- Super Pass – Gets you access to all tasting sessions and seminars.
- Seminar Ticket – Gets you access to the seminar session you pick (this ticket does not include entry for any Tasting Session
Tasting times start at 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Below is a list of this year’s vendors.
Vancouver Cheese and Meat Festival Vendors
- Fanny Bay Oysters
- Demos By Design
- Terra Foods
- Latin Bites
- Boulart Breads
- Rossdown Farms & Natural Foods
- Hoyne Brewing
- Damian Fine Foods
- Mt Lehman Cheese Co.
- Range Road Meat Co.
- Caffe Umbria
- She Devil Delights
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafter
- Whole Foods Market
- ARC Iberico Imports
- Lang Vineyards
- Monte Creek Ranch
- Bon Macaron
- Callister Soda Co.
- Old Abbey Ales
- Indigenous World Wine
- Stillhead Distillery
- KIS Consulting
- Walter Craft Caesar
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Vancouver Cheese and Meat Festival 2019
Location: Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre - 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver
Admission: $65 - $155
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday September 14th, 2019