Darkness takes hold at the Vancouver Aquarium’s upcoming After Hours event.
On Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, the Vancouver Aquarium will get into the seasonal spirit with a 19+ Halloween party.
When the lights go down, the intrigue goes up as guest witness the nocturnal habits of the 50,000+ aquatic creatures during this adults-only spooky soiree.
Eat, drink, and be in costume while exploring the Aquarium’s galleries and discovering the eerie sea life.
- Fright Nights Returns With A New Haunted House
- Stanley Park Ghost Train Experiences An Alien Invasion
Dress to impress and participate in the first-ever After Hours costume contest. There is prizes for best costume, best group costume, and best aquatic-themed costume.
In addition to all the aquatic creatures, guests can also:
- Learn about the Dangerous Animals that live in local waters during this shocking program
- Put your aquatic knowledge to the test during the Kraken Trivia Show
- Find out what goes chomp in the dark during the Secret Lives of Sharks program
- Catch a screening of the exhilarating 4-D film, Coastal Predators
- Roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with marine invertebrates like blood stars, spiny sea urchins, and more in the Wet Lab…if you dare
Tickets are available online now. Prices are $27 for members and $35 for non-members.
Costume fanatics can also show off their 2017 Halloween look at the Vancouver Halloween Parade and Expo.
Vancouver Aquarium Halloween After Hours 2017
Location: Vancouver Aquarium - 845 Avison Way, Vancouver
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Date: Tuesday October 24th, 2017