Make a splash this festive season at the Vancouver Aquarium. With over 60,000 creatures and amazing shows daily, there’s something for everyone this holiday season.
Here’s what you can look forward to at the aquarium this year:
- The holidays aren’t complete without a visit to see Scuba Claus. Watch the jolly old man in the red suit (and black flippers) swim with the fish daily until December 24.
- Add some magic to your visit and strike a pose with Scuba Claus for an extra memorable holiday photo from 10am – 3.30pm on December 7, 8, 14, 15 and 20-24
- Delight in the magic of the season as you watch the enchanting jelly snow globe display. With a display this spectacular, even Santa’s elves would be jelly
- Marvel at Vancouver’s most shocking holiday display as you stand in the glow of the eel-powered Christmas tree
- This holiday season, you’re invited on an adventure to the North Pole with our new 4-D movie, THE POLAR EXPRESS 4D Experience®
- Go green with your Holiday gifts and stop by our gift shop. We are fully stocked with animal friendly and sustainable gifts.
And don’t forget – the Vancouver Aquarium is open 365 days a year!
For more great events to attend in Metro Vancouver, check out our Events page.
You Might Also Like:
- Hop For Joy: Vancouver Is Getting A Bunny Cafe With Bunnies You Can Adopt
- Cats & Dogs at Science World 2019
- Robson Square Ice Rink 2019
Holidays at Vancouver Aquarium 2019
Location: The Vancouver Aquarium - 845 Avison Way, Stanley Park, Vancouver
Admission: Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
Time: 10am - 5pm
Date: Thursday November 21st, 2019 - Sunday January 5th, 2020