As part of the annual Dine Out Vancouver Festival – Street Food City will unite some of the city’s best food trucks from January 23rd to the 29th.
The food trucks will be conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, by Robson Street and the South Plaza of the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- Vancouver Hot Chocolate Festival Returns January 2017
- Foodie Bucket List: Must Try Vancouver Poutineries
This will be the sixth anniversary of the popular event that allows foodies to sample a variety of street eats at one central location.
Participating food truck vendors in Street Food City include:
- AUSSIE PIE GUY
- C’EST SI BON
- CANNOLI KING
- COMMUNITY PIZZERIA
- CULVER CITY SALADS
- ISCO CHEETAH KOREAN GRILL
- DOUGIE LUV
- FAT DUCK MOBILE EATERY
- FEASTRO THE ROLLING BISTRO
- FLIPTOP FILIPINO FUSION
- LE TIGRE CUISINE
- MELT CITY
- MOM’S GRILLED CHEESE TRUCK
- REEL MAC AND CHEESE
- ROAMING DRAGON
- ROCKY POINT ICE CREAM
- SLAVIC ROLLS
- SUPER THAI FOOD
- TASTE OF MALAYSIA
- TATERS – THE BAKED POTATO CO.
- THE KABOOM BOX
- THE REEF RUNNER
- URBAN WOOD FIRE PIZZA
- VIA TEVERE NEAPOLITAN EXPRESS
- VIJ’S RAILWAY EXPRESS
Last year’s event brought together over 20,000 people. Entry is free and there will be tables to sit at and music to add to the ambiance.
Street Food City Vancouver 2017
When: Jan. 23rd to the 29th,
- 11 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday,
- 11 am to 5 pm Saturdays and Sundays
Where: Robson Street and South Plaza, Vancouver Art Gallery