The Grouse Grind might be closed for the season, but you can still challenge yourself this winter.
The Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is back for its 9th year on Sunday, February 24th, 2019.
This fun, social event is a great opportunity for snowshoers of all abilities and fitness levels to get outside and enjoy the trail, while supporting jack.org.
- 101 Metro Vancouver Events To Check Out This Winter
- Wondrous BC Hot Springs You Must Explore This Winter
From the seasoned veteran to the first time snowshoer, all are welcome to participate.
If you’re looking to test your skills against other active snowshoers, this is a timed race, so come on out to challenge your personal best.
Jack.org is a charity that trains and empowers young leaders who are revolutionizing mental health. Jack.org is working towards a Canada where all young people understand how to take care of their own mental health and look out for each other.
Registration is $15 for children (12 and under), $25 for youth (13-18 years old) and $25 for adults. Snowshoes are required and are available for rent for $10 (including GST) per participant.
Your registration includes:
- Skyride admission (race bib may be used for access to the mountaintop)
- Souvenir race bib
- Finish line aid station (hydration & nutrition)
- Live DJ music to help you across the finish line
- After Party: sponsor giveaways, retail demo day and award ceremony
- Eligibility for lots of amazing draw prizing!
Don’t miss out on this amazing fundraiser.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run North Vancouver 2019
Location: Grouse Mountain - 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver
Admission: $15 - $25
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Date: Sunday February 24th, 2019