If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, Science World is offering free admission this Saturday.
The big glass dome on Quebec Street is open from 10 am to 6 pm with no admission cost on October 5, 2019. It’s an opportunity to learn more about evolution, history and the environment.
Here are some exhibits you can see this weekend at Science World:
- Omnimax – Check out Science World’s theatre to see films on super dogs, Canada’s rainforests and a look back in time to Normandy in World War II
- Birdly – Take a ride through this virtual flight simulator as you soar over the city
- BodyWorks – Walk through this exhibit to learn about the heart, skeleton and internal organs and how they work together
- Eureka – This is a hands-on experience where you can launch a parachute or move yourself with a giant propeller as a way to learn about water, light, sound and motion.
- Science Theatre – These movies offer insight into some of the world’s fastest animals, human civilization and the universe itself
- Cats & Dogs – This exhibit, open until January 5, 2020 goes through thousands of years of evolution, showing how each of these animals have developed into what we know now.
What exhibit do you want to see the most?
For more great events in Vancouver, check out our Events page!
You Might Also Like:
- Cats & Dogs at Science World 2019
- Sip On Delicious Drinks At Vancouver’s Science Of Cocktails Party Next Week
- Museum After Dark Surrey 2019
Science World Free Admission Day 2019
Location: TELUS World of Science - 1455 Quebec Street
Date: Saturday October 5th, 2019