Science World will transform into Vancouver’s largest cocktail laboratory this February for an exciting evening.
Science of Cocktails takes place on Thursday, February 8th, 2018 from 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
At Science of Cocktails, the city’s most talented bartenders and chefs will showcase the chemistry, biology and physics behind preparing modern cocktails and cuisine.
Not to mention, each ticket to this fundraising event includes open bar from 25+ bar stations curated by award-winning bartenders paired along with 12 food stations.
Guests will also enjoy a variety of special cocktail science activities, hands on demos, and classic Science World programming.
You also have the option of getting VIP tickets and receiving the added benefits of:
- 1-hour early access to all bar stations
- Exclusive access to the World Class VIP Lounge
- Premium cocktail offerings prepared World Class Canadian Champion bartenders
- Passed canapés service
- VIP-only Science World stage show
- Special themed take-away gift
- Valet parking (first come, first served)
- A tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount of $150.00
- Plus, all the perks of a general ticket holder
You must be 19+ to attend and tickets range from $159 – $289.
Ticket proceeds are being used to raise funds for Science World’s Class Field Bursary Program. It aims to help underserved schools in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Science of Cocktails Vancouver 2018
Location: Science World - 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver
Time: 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Date: Thursday February 8th, 2018