Your favourite holiday activity has returned as the Robson Square skating rink is opening again soon.
“This winter, renew a classic Vancouver tradition and enjoy some old-fashioned fun,” states their website. “It’s a magical place to enjoy the winter season with your friends, family and loved ones.”
The rink is open from December 1 to February 29, located at the back of the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Skating itself is free, but you can rent skates for $5 a pair. Remember to bring to cash because they don’t accept cards.
The rink is open 9 am-9 pm Sunday to Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, it goes even later to 11 pm.
It’s even open on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Its holiday hours are:
- Christmas Eve (December 24th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Christmas Day (December 25th): 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Boxing Day (December 26th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st): 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- New Year’s Day (January 1st): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
For more great events to attend in Metro Vancouver, check out our Events page.
You Might Also Like:
- This Winter Wonderland Features A Garden of Lights & An Outdoor Skating Rink
- Grouse Mountain Is Turning Into A Snowy Christmas Village This Month
- Take A Train Ride Through Stanley Park And Its 3 Million Christmas Lights
Robson Square Skating 2019
Location: Robson Square - Robson Street
Time: 9:00 am - varies
Date: Sunday December 1st, 2019