The Richmond Night Market, the largest of its kind in North America, has revealed its opening date for 2019.
The night market opens on Friday, May 10th and runs until Monday, October 14th, 2019.
This event attracts over 1 million visitors each year and serves up an amazing variety of street food.
- North Vancouver’s Night Market Has Revealed Its Opening Date
- Seth Rogen Showed His Love For The Richmond Night Market
With endless rows of things to eat and see, the Richmond Night Market will be bustling with over 100 different food vendors to choose from, merchandise and games.
Take your pick between the tornado potatoes, bubble waffles, mango desserts, dragon’s beard candy, and more.
Never explored the Richmond Night Market before? Check out our guide on everything you need to know before you go.
Admission prices will be announced at a later date.
- Friday – Saturday: 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday (May 10th – September 2nd): 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday (After September 2nd): 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Stat Holidays: 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Richmond Night Market 2019
Location: 8351 River Road, Richmond
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Date: Friday May 10th, 2019 - Monday October 14th, 2019