This holiday season, take a magical journey through the beautiful Squamish outdoors.
The Polar Express Train Ride returns for another exciting year on select dates from Saturday, November 24th – Sunday, December 16th, 2018.
Departing from West Coast Railway Heritage Park, hop on this magical train ride to the North Pole, while enjoying hot chocolate and cookies.
- BC Town Near BC Will Morph Into Whoville-Themed Village This Winter
- Discover The World’s Tallest Christmas Trees At Canyon Lights This Holiday Season
- Everything You Need To Know About Vancouver’s Massive New Winter Festival (VIDEO)
Meet the Hobo, Hero Boy, Know-It-All, and the conductor as they act out parts of the movie. Once you arrive at the North Pole take in various activities such as meeting Mr. and Mrs. Clause, visiting Santa’s workshop, the Mini-Rail and much more.
The 60 minute train ride departs from the train station at Heritage Park and travels to the Squamish Terminal (Squamish Estuary) and then travels back.
Not to mention, PJs are welcomed and heavily encouraged. This family-friendly experience ensures a time full of of laughter, music and magic.
Below you’ll find a breakdown of all the ticket options, including what each package entails.
To find out about train departure times, click here.
Polar Express Train Ticket Options
Candy Cane Class ($35 + GST)
- Round Trip On The Polar Express From Our Train Station To The Squamish Estuary
- Polar Express Golden Ticket
- Access To The “North Pole”
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies
- A Candy Cane
- Christmas Music & Carols
- Chat And Pictures With Mr & Mrs Claus
- A Mini Rail Ride (Extra Rides By Donation)
First Class ($52.50 + GST)
- All Items In Candy Cane Class +
- Assigned Seating
- Facing Seats With A Table
- First To Board And First To Disembark The Polar Express
- A Collector’s Mug
Premium First Class ($59.00 + GST)
- All Items In First Class +
- Entire Train Is First Class
- Evening Lights
- 1 Year E-Membership
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
The Polar Express Train Ride Squamish 2018
Location: West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 39645 Government Road, Squamish
Admission: $35 - $59
Time: Various times
Date: Saturday November 24th, 2018 - Sunday December 16th, 2018