Santa’s bringing the North Pole to Vancouver.
Grouse Mountain’s annual Peak of Christmas opens Friday, November 23rd and runs until Sunday, January 6th, 2019.
Feel the enchantment and radiance of twinkling lights, the calm echo of the snow, the warmth of Santa’s smile as he greets you in his workshop and the joy of witnessing real reindeer.
- Metro Vancouver’s Largest FREE Outdoor Lights Display Returns Next Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Vancouver’s Massive New Winter Festival (VIDEO)
Grouse Mountain’s Light Walk is back and will leave you awestruck. Walk amongst the fir and spruce around Blue Grouse Lake where stunning light installations bring radiance to the winter night. From a light tunnel to lanterns, marvel at the beauty as snow crunches under foot.
View this post on Instagram
All of the lights ✨ . . . #snow #mountain #lights #peakofchristmas #lighttunnel #lightwalk #grousemountain #letitsnow #winterishere #allofthelights #nightlights #shinebright #explorebc #explorevancouver #narcityvancouver #igersvancouver #dailyhivevan #curiocityvan #explorevancouver #viawesome #veryvancouver #vancitybuzz #northvancouver #vancouver #canada #instatravel #travel #adventure #explore #mytinyatlas
You can also enjoy the natural beauty of Blue Grouse Lake, lit by breathtaking light installations.
What’s the holiday season without ice skating?
Take in the tranquil beauty of skating on their 8,000 sq. ft. mountaintop Ice Skating Pond, surrounded by snow-topped trees!
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, make sure you stop by at the Sliding Zone. This spot provides designated lanes and groomed terrain perfect for your sliding pleasure.
Other activities include:
- Santa’s Workshop: Meet Santa in person to share those holiday wishes.
- Mountaintop Sleigh Rides: Embark on a magical ride through our Winter Wonderland. Snow level and weather permitting.
- Gingerbread Village: Stroll through and vote for your favourite sweet creation in support of BC Children’s Hospital.
- Santa’s Reindeer: Meet Santa’s reindeer in the Reindeer Habitat next to Santa’s Workshop.
- Reindeer Ranger Talks: Learn all about Santa’s reindeer at the Reindeer Habitat.
- Story Time: Warm your heart with the story of Jack and his best bear friend, Theo. Located in Elf Headquarters.
- Craft Station: Create your own Peak of Christmas memory to bring home. Located in Elf Headquarters.
- Send a letter to Santa: Share your holiday wishes with the big guy in a proper letter. Located in the Elf Headquarters.
- Christmas Favourites: Watch fun family Christmas movies on the big screen in the Theatre in the Sky.
- Live Entertainment: Enjoy feature performances Christmas week. Schedule coming soon!
Peak of Christmas Admission
These fabulous Peak of Christmas activities are all complimentary with a Mountain Admission Ticket, Annual Membership, Winter Season Pass, or Lift Ticket.
To buy tickets, click here.
This post will be updated as more information becomes available.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Peak Of Christmas Grouse Mountain 2018
Location: Grouse Mountain - 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver
Admission: Free - $149
Date: Friday November 23rd, 2018 - Sunday January 6th, 2019