You simply can’t go wrong with a good classic.
The Vancouver Morgue’s infamous ‘Movies in the Morgue‘ event has kicked off for a new season and promises an exciting lineup of movies.
Movies in the Morgue will have screenings of thrilling, creepy, and dramatic movies in the Vancouver Police Museum every second Tuesday of the month.
- View Movies Under The Stars At Vancouver’s Only Drive-In Theatre This Fall
- Uncover Gastown’s Darkest Secrets At The Ghostly Gastown Tour This Fall
This year’s series kicked off on Tuesday, September 11th with a screening of The Blues Brothers and goes until Tuesday, April 9th, 2018.
For the 2018/19 season, Movies in the Morgue is full of a year’s worth of high speed chases, heists, and grand theft autos waiting for you in the old City morgue.
It’ll be a test of your bravery to see if you’re ready to cozy up by the shiny morgue drawers, right outside the original autopsy suite, just one floor above the abandoned laboratory to watch a movie.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and movies start at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $10.00.
Make sure you bring a blanket and reserve your spot early!
You’ll find the full movie lineup below.
Movies In The Morgue Lineup
- September 11: The Blues Brothers
- October 9: The Hitcher
- November 13: Drive
- December 11: The Italian Job (original 1969 version)
- January 8: Mad Max (original 1979 version)
- February 12: Two for the Road
- March 12: Thelma and Louise
- April 9: Traffic
Movies In The Morgue Vancouver 2018
Location: Vancouver Police Museum & Archives - 240 East Cordova Street, Vancouver
Time: 7:00 p.m. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
Date: Tuesday September 11th, 2018 - Tuesday April 9th, 2019