Yummy homemade treats. Hot drinks and wine tastings. 50+ local gift vendors/artisans, kitchen samples and in-store specials.
The Maan Farms 4th annual Christmas Market will return this holiday season for three weekends. The event will be open Saturday, November 24th/Sunday, November 25th, Saturday, December 1st/Sunday, December 2nd and Saturday, December 8th/Sunday, December 9th, 2018.
As you make your way through the market, you’ll discover an assortment of handmade products on display.
- Metro Vancouver’s Largest FREE Outdoor Lights Display Returns This November
- Everything You Need To Know About Vancouver’s Massive New Winter Festival (VIDEO)
- Make Your Way Through 80+ Huts At The Vancouver Christmas Market
This year’s event features:
- 50+ local vendors
- Food truck vendors (new this year)
- Mama Maan’s authentic eats
- Wine tastings
- Children activities, such as cookie decorating and ornament making
- Complimentary samples from their Country Kitchen
Market admission is by donation. Proceeds from the event will help the Fraser Valley Child Development Centre.
This post will be updated as more information becomes available.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Maan Farms Christmas Market 2018
Location: Maan Farms - 790 McKenzie Road, Abbotsford
Admission: By donation
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday November 24th, 2018 - Sunday December 9th, 2018