This October learn about the gruelling history of Gastown, get scared beyond your measure and walk in the dark… if you dare.
The Lost Souls of Gastown haunted walking tour is back. Guided only by lamplight, Vancouverites will get spooked as they’re told eerie tales of our city’s early history as they “venture through cobblestone streets to the shocking finale in this unique performance-theatre experience.”
Forbidden Vancouver puts on this theatrical performance starting October 13, 2021.
- Playland Is Transforming Into a Creepy Amusement Park For Halloween
- This Eerie Scream Train Takes You Through a Haunted Forest
Those brave enough to venture on the walking tour will get to learn about the ghosts and chilling tales of Gastown’s early Victorian days, including:
- Gruesome stories of the Great Fire
- The notorious ladies of the Gold Rush
- A murder mystery unsolved to this day
- The haunting legend of Gaoler’s Mews
- The chilling history of George Vancouver
- Stories of smallpox outbreaks & heartbreaks
- Hotels and streets that haven’t changed from the 1800s
- and much more.
There are COVID-19 safety measure in place with social distancing, small groups, and the entire tour is held outdoors only.
Tours start at the corner of Water and Cordova Streets, beside Buro Coffee and end at Maple Tree Square in Gastown. The haunted ghost tour runs until October 30 and tickets are available online.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to know about the best things to explore and experience in Metro Vancouver.
Lost Souls of Gastown
Location: Gastown, Vancouver - Corner of Water and Cordova Street
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Date: Wednesday October 13th, 2021 - Saturday October 30th, 2021