Embrace being Canadian by indulging in one of our nation’s favourites—the hot and salty poutine. La Poutine Week is set to return for the first week of February, so get your stretchy pants ready.
The annual week-long festival allows diners across Canada to go and try some of their city’s top poutine offerings and then vote for their favourite online.
Of course due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, participants are being encouraged to try the dishes via take-out or delivery whenever possible.
Get your fill of cheese curds when the festival is on from Feb. 1st to the 7th.
Participating Restaurants for 2021:
- Lonsdale BridgeDeck: Bridge Poutine for $13
- Tap & Barrel – Vancouver: Short Rib Poutine for $17.95
- The Storm Crow Alehouse: Bibimbap-ity-boo Brisket Poutine for $18
- Lucky Taco: Sexi Fries for $11
- OEB Breakfast Co. – Vancouver: The Soul in a Bowl for $18
- Dublin Calling Vancouver: Dublin Poutine for $9.95
- Yale Saloon: Yale Poutine for $14.95
- Bells and Whistles: Dry-Aged Duck Poutine for $17.5
- Moti Raja Holi Masala: Butter Chicken Poutine for $11
- Bawk Bawk Chicken & Poutines – Vancouver: Buffalo Chicken Poutine for $12.99
- Colony – Vancouver: Colony Poutine for $10.75
- Wok Box – Vancouver: Tokyo Beef Poutine for $12.99
Some of the best-sellers during last year’s event included a Philly Cheese Steak Poutine from Pourhouse, a Pig Skin Poutine from Bells & Whistles, a Poutail from Beavertails and a Pulled Pork Poutine from Moxie’s Bar & Grill.
For more must-try eats in and around Metro Vancouver, check out our Food section.
La Poutine Week
Date: Monday February 1st, 2021 - Sunday February 7th, 2021