My K-Beauty Trip to Korea is returning to Vancouver again this year, with a chance to win a trip to Korea to go shopping in Myeongdong and try the soothing spa at a Sulwhasoo store in Korea.
If that’s not enough to convince you to attend this free event, maybe a chance to meet popular K-Beauty YouTuber Sunnydahye might.
With over 707,000 subscribers, Sunnydayhe has become quite a big name in the K-Beauty world, regularly posting make-up tutorials, as well as vlogs about her day-to-day life and adventures.
Meet her and get tips and secrets on make-up, skincare, as well as her favourite places in Korea.
This year’s event will be held at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver on Saturday, November 9th.
The event runs from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The first 300 people in line will receive goody bags, so make sure you’re on time!
As we mentioned, entry into the event is completely free, and will include 50+ K-Beauty brands and product showcases. (You’ll also be able to buy them at a discounted rate.)
Here’s the schedule for the day, which runs from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- 11:00am – Doors Open
- 11:00am – 5:00pm – K-Beauty Open Marketplace
- 11:00am – 2:00pm – Product Showcase
- 2:00pm – 2:15pm – Welcome Address and first round lucky draw
- 2:15pm – 2:45pm – Sunnydahye’s Make-up Demonstration
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm – Second Round Lucky Draw
- 15:00pm – 3:30pm – Sunnydahye’s travel tip
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Final Round Lucky Draw
In addition to free entry, you’ll also get a chance to take part in multiple draws. Prizes include, but are not limited to:
- Round-trip air ticket to South Korea (2)
- Dyson Hairdryer with Limited Edition Hair styling set (1)
- Jo Malone Limited Edition Candle Set (2)
If you’re not one of the lucky prize winners, you’ll still have the opportunity to take advantage of onsite discounts for trips to Korea.
Once again, entry is completely free, but you must register. Therefore, no entry will be allowed without an RSVP. Moreover, only one ticket is allowed per person – claims yours here.
My K-Beauty Trip to Korea Vancouver 2019
Location: JW Marriott Parq Vancouver (Parq Grand Ballroom) - 39 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3
Admission: Free (with online registration)
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: Saturday November 9th, 2019