The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival is back for another year.
A family event that has something for everyone, the festival will be travelling throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, stopping in Langley on Saturday, June 15th, 2019.
This event will also be celebrating the City of Langley ‘s 25th annual Community Day at Douglas Park.
Started in 2014, the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival is now the largest event of its kind in the Greater Vancouver Area and will be putting on seven can’t-miss events this year.
The Food Truck Festival will have over 22 hand-picked food trucks with a focus on diversity. Not to mention, there will be live music by Coalmont & DJ h2o.
The food trucks that will be participating are:
- BBFoodOnTheGo – Rock N’ Roll Burgers (Local vendor)
- REEL Mac And Cheese
- Big Red’s Poutine
- Next Gen. Concessions Inc.- Corndog King
- Brazilian Roots Food Truck
- Slavic Rolls
- Cannoli King Vancouver
- Kampong – The Truly Authentic Taste Of Malaysia
- Hugs by Mollie’s Minis – Gourmet Mini Donuts
- Rocky Point Ice Cream
- Guerilla Q
- Tacofino Vancouver
- Lenny’s Lemons
- G’s Donairs
- The Reef
- Li’l Joes Corner Kick Concession
- Taters – The Baked Potato Co.
- Kismet Cookery – Sea Island Diner
- Old Country Pierogi
- Bobbies – Indian Cuisine
- Teriyaki Express
- The Crazy Italian
Other activities include:
- TV & Youtube Star – Langley’s own Stunt Magician Wes Barker
- Roaming kids entertainment and face painting
- Artisan marketplace featuring local vendors
- Free photo booth and roaming photography
Festival admission is free.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival 2019: Langley
Location: Douglas Park - 206 street, Langley
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday June 15th, 2019