The Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival is returning for another year of tasty delights. Open from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., the annual classic will be taking place on select dates between April and September.
It is a fun family event featuring 25 Hand Picked Food Trucks, Artisan Market, and Family fun activities. In addition, they have hired the Pop Junkies to perform at all the events this year.
Furthermore, the festival will be traveling through the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland and has a theme to focus on this year.
Diversity will be at the centre of everything put together. Event organizers are making sure that they have the most diverse range of trucks available in the Fraser Valley.
With that in mind, here is the lineup for Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival 2017:
- April 1st – Inlet Park, Port Moody
- April 8th – Thunderbird Memorial Park, Abbotsford
- April 15th – Cloverdale Fairgrounds
- May 6th – Chilliwack Heritage Park
- May 13th – Fraser River Heritage Park, Mission
- May 27th – City Hall, Coquitlam
- June 3rd – City of Langley
- September 9th – Glover Road, Fort Langley
- September 23rd – Albion Fairground, Maple Ridge
Remember to use the hashtag #604now to get your photos of all the mouth-watering food featured by us!
Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival 2017
When: Saturday, April 1st, 2017 – Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
Where: various locations (see full list above)
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.