Calling all foodies—a new food truck festival will be making its way to Richmond on Saturday, June 11.
The festival will pair delicious street food with live entertainment and there will be plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Some of the vendors include:
- Cravings Kettle Corn, try the Whiskey and Sriracha flavour!
- Triple O’s, BC’s classic options including WhiteSpot-style burgers.
- Cannoli King, so many cannoli’s, so little time…try the Nutella one!
- Taters – The Baked Potato Co, try the Sea Ya Later Tater with lobster and crab.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream, banana fudge, chocolate mini egg, cherry cola, chai spice, too many delicious flavours to list!
- Whistler Wood Fired Pizza Co, delicious pizza, try the Sicilian or just get the works!
- BeaverTails, enjoy their classic pastries or a delicious poutine.
For more information, visit the website.
Eat Rich Food Truck Festival 2016
When: Saturday, June 11, from 11am to 7pm
Where: South Arm United Church, 11051 No. 3 Road, Richmond
Admission: $2.50 (free for kids under 10)
Image via Triple O’s / Facebook.