Mark your calendars for Flamenco Paella Party Day at Burnaby Farmers Market (during our regular Farmers Market day hours, Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm).
Enjoy the outdoors, meet local makers, bakers and growers, and take in entertainers as you shop Burnaby Artisan Farmers’ Market.
You can also look forward to:
- Paella Chef Rubén (a real Spaniard) who will demo the “Seven Secrets to Preparing Authentic Spanish Paella”
- Live Flamenco Musicians
- Live Flamenco Dancer
- Spanish Guitar in between sets
- Delicious Paella Servings – Onsite Paella Tickets (sold while quantities last)
- Vendor Specials, including a Seafood Pack from Wheelhouse Seafood with enough seafood for you to make 4 Paella Dishes.
- About 40 of the Farmers’ Market Vendors, Makers, Bakers, and Growers with fresh local fruits, veggies and crafts!
For more upcoming things to do, check out 604 Now’s events calendar.
Flamenco Paella Party Day
Location: Burnaby City Hall Parking Lot - 4949 Canada Way Burnaby, BC V5G 1M2 Canada
Time: 9 am - 2 pm
Date: Saturday August 11th, 2018