The City of Coquitlam is kicking off its inaugural free Summer Concert Series on Friday, July 14th, 2017.
Each concert will take place from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Guests can bring their own picnic or enjoy the on-site food trucks.
Friday’s event will be the first of three shows to take place throughout the summer at Town Centre Park Plaza.
The next event takes place on Friday, August 11th. The last of the three concerts will be on Friday, September 1st.
The full lineup is as follows:
- Joe Fernandes Band (7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.)
- Megan Twist (8:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Olivia Penalva (7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Andrew Allen (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Clavinova Nights Jazz Band (7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.)
- Bruce James Orchestra (8:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Coquitlam could not have picked a better venue for the inaugural concert series. Town Centre Park Plaza is right on the SkyTrain line, offering spectacular views.
The venue also has seating for up to 1,300 in addition to grassy spaces to lay out blankets.
Coquitlam Summer Concert Series 2017
Location: Town Centre Park Plaza - 1299 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Date: Friday July 14th, 2017 - Friday September 1st, 2017