One of North America’s longest running rodeos is set to return this May Long Weekend. The 73rd annual Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair takes place from Friday, May 17th – Monday, May 20th, 2019.
The Cloverdale Invitational Rodeo will once again feature the world’s best cowboys and cowgirls as they compete for cash prizes in roughstock rodeo events like Saddle Bronc Riding, Bareback Riding and Bull Riding, as well as Ladies Barrel Racing.
- A Boozy 19+ Easter Egg Hunt Is Taking Place In Abbotsford Next Month
- Port Moody’s Car Free Day Festival Returning This Summer Bigger Than Ever
After all the rodeo performances on Friday, stay tuned for the fireworks show to cap off the first day of festivities.
Saturday will see the Cloverdale Rodeo Parade paint the streets with a plethora of colours. This traditional parade will have a variety of floats, marching bands, dance groups, clowns, horses, dogs, vintage cars/race cars/trucks/tractors/fire trucks, and classic Shelby Mustangs and Custom cars.
Furthermore, you can expect more competitions, live entertainment, food and fun for fans of all ages!
This year will see a number of amazing performances take place, including:
- Dave Hartney
- Ettinger & Big 50
- Washboard Union
- Emily Taylor Adams
- The Rollin Trainwreck
- Whiskey Jane Band
- Brad Darrid
- The Promise
- The Charlatans
- Jada McKenzie Moore
- Peter Adamo
Once again, families will have a blast in the Country Fair with the Envision Financial Kidz Zone, Agri Zone, and Cone Zone.
Visitors of all ages will enjoy the S&R Sawmills West Coast Lumberjack Show, the BC Country Music Association Pavilion, the 7th annual World Freestyle Roundup Skateboarding Competition, B.C.’s largest traveling Midway, and the spectacular Art Knapp Outdoor Living Pavilion.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (no entry after 10:00 p.m.)
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (no entry after 10:00 p.m.)
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (no entry after 10:00 p.m.)
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.)
Country Fair admission is $10 (Children 12-years-old and under are free). If you pre-purchase gate admission tickets at selected London Drugs stores, you’ll save $2.00.
Likewise, you can pre-purchase midway ride all-day tickets at selected London Drugs stores for $35, saving $10.00.
Below is a list of participating stores:
- Lougheed Town Centre, Burnaby
- Marine & Byrne, Burnaby
- Cottonwood Mall, Chilliwack
- West Oak Mall, Clearbrook
- 64th Avenue & 176th Street, Cloverdale
- Lougheed Hwy & Barnet, Coquitlam
- Scott Road, Delta
- 66th Avenue & 200th Street, Langley
- Valley Fair Mall, Maple Ridge
- Westminster Centre, New Westminster
- #3 Road & Westminster Hwy., Richmond
- Ironwood Plaza- Steveston Hwy., Richmond
- Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
- London Station, Surrey
- Morgan Crossing, Surrey
- Peninsula Village, White Rock
- Mt. Lehman, Abbotsford
- Granville & Georgia, Vancouver
- West Broadway & Cambie, Vancouver
- 20th & Lonsdale, North Vancouver
- Kingsway Plaza, Burnaby
- Kerrisdale, Vancouver
- Trenant Park Mall, Delta
- The Junction Mall, Mission
- Brentwood Town Center, Burnaby
To see the full Rodeo and Country Fair schedule, click here.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair 2019
Location: Cloverdale Fairgrounds - 17905 62 Avenue, Surrey
Admission: $10 - $45
Time: See schedule above
Date: Friday May 17th, 2019 - Monday May 20th, 2019