This Canada Day weekend, immerse yourself in Canada’s underwater world as you browse the Vancouver Aquarium galleries dedicated to the beautiful Canadian coastline, and the animals that live there.
- Spend time with sea otters and Steller sea lions at the Wild Coast outdoor gallery.
- Take a stroll through the vibrant Treasures of the BC Coast gallery and marvel in the great diversity of the habitats and animals.
- Explore the country’s vast and diverse north in Canada’s Arctic gallery and learn about the dramatic changes that are taking place there.
- Watch as their divers get up close to Vancouver’s local marine life in the Strait of Georgia exhibit, located in the Pacific Canada gallery.
- Catch their new 4-D movies; ‘Splash & Bubbles: 4-D Undersea Adventure’ and ‘A Reef Reborn 4-D’.
- Indulge your sweet tooth and celebrate Canada’s birthday with delicious cake on July 1st.
Don’t forget – the Vancouver Aquarium has extended its opening hours and is now open from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
Canada Day At The Vancouver Aquarium 2019
Location: Vancouver Aquarium - 845 Avison Way, Vancouver
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday June 29th, 2019 - Monday July 1st, 2019