The magic of the holiday season is spreading fast across Capilano Suspension Bridge Park once again this year.
Canyon Lights is taking place from Thursday, November 23rd – Sunday, January 28th, 2018.
The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, the rainforest and canyon are being transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment.
- Everyone Should Ride This Magical Polar Express Christmas Train in Squamish
- Yaletown is Transforming Into CandyTown With Carriage Rides, Food Trucks & More
- Over 100,00 Lights Stretching 1.2 Km to Illuminate Lafarge Lake in Coquitlam This Winter
Furthermore, the Douglas firs of Treetops Adventure is receiving special decorations this year.
Treetops Adventure is a series of seven suspension bridges attached to eight 250 years old Douglas-firs with viewing platforms, reaching up to 110 feet above the forest floor. These magnificent trees will be wrapped with lights, making them the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world!
The fun doesn’t stop there. Grab the family and go on a Snowy Owl Prowl. You can also:
- Decorate gingerbread cookies (by donation)
- Sing-along carols with the holiday band
- Decorate wooden ornaments and make your own holiday badge (Winter Craft Tent)
The park is open everyday from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., except Christmas Day. Canyon Light tickets are valid all day and holiday activities begin at 4:00 p.m.
Canyon Lights Vancouver 2017
Location: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park - 3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver
Admission: Free - $42.95
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Date: Thursday November 23rd, 2017 - Sunday January 28th, 2018