Burnaby Village Museum has created a 1920s village for you to explore. Costumed townsfolk welcome visitors and give demonstrations in the homes, shops and businesses.
- Chatting with the teacher in the School house
- Listening to the rhythm of the platen press at the Print Shop
- Watching the blacksmith working at the Forge
- Wandering through the gardens at the Love Farmhouse
- Taking a spin on our 1912 vintage carousel
- Enjoying the elegance of the restored Interuban 1223
Gate admission is free and carousel rides are $2.65 each
Burnaby Village Museum Summer Season 2019
Location: Burnaby Village Museum - 6501 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday May 4th, 2019 - Monday September 2nd, 2019