With much anticipation, the Burnaby Village Museum is finally reopening and in time for Spring Break.
The venue is allowing families to visit, for free, between March 15-26, 2021, however booking reservations via online tickets is highly recommended. The reservations are expected to sell out, so it’s encouraged to act quickly.
What’s There To Do Inside?
The museum hosts a 1920’s village with historical exhibits including:
- Burnaby Lake General Store to learn about popular store purchases
- A newly renovated herbalist shop in the Village to discover the role Chinese medicine has played in shaping communities like Burnaby
- The Jesse Love Farmhouse
- The Stride Studies, where the feature exhibit, Across the Pacific explores the history of Chinese Canadians
- Meeting the teacher at Seaforth School and learn about schooling in early Burnaby
- Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- The Steam Shed
- The Interurban Tram Car
- The Ice Cream Parlour
Please note the Carousel and gift shop are closed.
A Few Things To Note Before You Go
- There is a maximum of 6 people booked per reservation and should be from the same household.
- All visitors must answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Face masks are recommended at all times for visitors and are required in ALL buildings.
For more things to do in Metro Vancouver, head to our Events section.
Burnaby Village Museum Spring Break 2021
Location: 6501 Deer Lake Ave, Burnaby
Admission: Free, Need Ticket Reservations
Date: Monday March 15th, 2021 - Friday March 26th, 2021