2017 marks the 20th anniversary of Bright Nights in Stanley Park.
The Bright Nights Christmas Train and Stanley Park Train Plaza will sparkle with over three million twinkling lights this holiday season from Thursday, November 30th – Saturday, January 6th, 2018.
This family-friendly holiday attraction features lights, breathtaking displays, and live performers along the 14-minute train ride.
Want to come during the day? There is a matinee tree operating during the daytime that’s the perfect option for families, school groups, and groups with children. However, there is no live performers during this ride.
- See Over 44,000 Lights Shine at the Wish Upon A Star Christmas Light Display
- Over 100,00 Lights Stretching 1.2 Km to Illuminate Lafarge Lake in Coquitlam This Winter
Visitors can also view Christmas light displays at the Train Plaza by donation ($4.00 suggested).
Numerous food trucks will be on site, serving hot dogs, hot chocolate, churros, chimney cakes, popcorn, and much more. They include:
- Reindeer Roadstop and Café
- Old Country Pierogis’ Polish
- Reindeers’ Chilly Hut
- Insomniac’s Coffee
- The Praguery food truck
- Cob House by Stanley Park Ecology Society
Organizers are also offering a Old Spaghetti Factory dinner package. It includes:
- Spaghetti Dinner of your choice
- Ticket to ride at Bright Nights
- Bonus $10 Gift certificate to the Old Spaghetti Factory when you dine in
A portion from each meal sold during the month of December will be donated to the BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund.
In addition, your donations and a portion of ticket sales will also go to towards the Burn Fund. $1.4 million has been raised to help burn survivors and their families since 1998.
Train tickets are on sale now, ranging from $6-$12.
Location: Stanley Park - Pipeline Road, Vancouver
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Closed December 25th)
Date: Thursday November 30th, 2017 - Saturday January 6th, 2018